Chicago Daily Photo

Monday, August 14, 2006

Just back from the bar....


Last Friday evening I sat in front of my laptop with a bunch of new photos and a big steaming mug of cafe crème. This evening, Monday, I have just returned home from the Genius Bar at the Apple Store with my now dry and again functioning PowerBook. For those of you who have not yet spilled a frothy, scalding, milk laden cup of coffee all over your computer - don't. My eternal gratitude to the geniuses behind the bar at Apple. While the last few days of being "disconnected" have been tough - it did give me lots of free time to take new pictures!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

I spilled Orange juice on my keyboard once and that was it! I did not get it to work but Im glad you got your laptop to work!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Shorty said...

I think I spilled a bit of Big Red on my keyboard once, but only droplets, I reserved the big red stain for the carpet. :O

3:59 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

What a perfect photo for this post!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home